January 25, 2013

Random and TGIF

I have no pictures or crafty projects today.  Just thoughts.  I'm all over the place...

  • My neighbors are on drugs.  They don't sleep.  And apparently they don't want me to sleep either.  The played music ALL. NIGHT. LONG.  And I don't know why they felt the need to be in their bedroom (directly over mine) when they have a whole apartment to occupy.  I can't wait to move.
  • January has been a great month for paying off debt!  I eliminated two debts and just paid a chunk on another.  Despite my talk of wanting to get rid of debt for the past 6 years, I've really only focused on it the past two - you know, since I've had a job that paid enough to cover life's expenses and still have some left over. The end of my credit card debt is near - like this Spring!!
  • I'm trying to imagine a life without debt.  My parents were not great with money and always had debt. I've had debt my whole adult life.  I hate it and I'm doing things differently, but I've never lived a life without debt.  Honestly, I'm really excited about it.  It'll be a wonderful adventure!
  • I plan to do Project Life this year and I've been keeping track of things to include for January, but I'm kind of stuck.  I think starting is hard.  I also think deciding which products to use it hard.  I have a binder.  I have pocket pages.  I need to just dive in.  
  • If I had a magic lamp with a Genie inside, one of my wishes would be for wash-and-wear hair.  I hate doing my hair.  It's naturally wavy, but not in simple and convenient way.  It's wavy in a must-be-styled-or-looks-like-bedhead kind of way.  
  • I have a string quilt that is almost done!  I completed the top quite a while ago and haven't completed the quilting or binding.  I pulled it out this past week and I just love it.  The quilting will take a couple more days and then I just have the binding left.  I kind of want to make another string quilt.
  • I'm so happy it's Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP